Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes Download
Deploy Docker Containers on Kubernetes on AWS EKS & Fargate: Kubernetes Stateful & Stateless apps utilizing ELB, EBS & EFS
What you’ll study
- Deploy an EKS cluster utilizing CloudFormation
- Scale your Kubernetes cluster
- Setup kubectl correctly to entry your cluster
- Setup administration utilizing the Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploy a stateless utility on EKS and expose it with a public Elastic Load Balancer
- Deploy a stateful utility on EKS and bind it with EBS volumes
- Deploy a stateful utility (corresponding to WordPress) with EFS community drives
- Use the AWS CLI & eksctl CLI
- Discover ways to use Fargate on EKS
- Primary information of Kubernetes is necessary: API Server, Kubelet, Grasp & Employee Node, Pods, Deployments, Companies, Networking inside Kubernetes
- Primary information of AWS is necessary: VPC, Subnets, IAM, EC2, EBS, Load Balancers, Safety Teams
- Primary information of Linux & shell is necessary
[Jan 2020 Update]: Added 3 lectures on establishing and utilizing AWS Fargate on EKS. Blissful studying!
[Nov 2019 Update]: Added lectures on establishing EKS utilizing eksctl, RBAC permissions for IAM customers, cluster autoscaler, monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana, and integration with Cloudwatch for management aircraft logging and container insights metrics. Blissful studying!
Establishing and sustaining Kubernetes your self on any cloud supplier is painful… however now with Amazon EKS, the administration of the Kubernetes management aircraft is absolutely dealt with by AWS. You should have extra time and enjoyable deploying your individual functions the identical native Kubernetes manner you’ve been realizing all alongside, on the cloud supplier you’re keen on… AWS!
Have you ever realized Kubernetes earlier than however by no means received the possibility to correctly check out Amazon EKS? This course is for you!
On this course, we’re going to discover the options and setup of Amazon EKS alongside many hands-on lectures.
In over 4 hours, you’ll study:
- the right way to deploy your EKS cluster utilizing CloudFormation
- the right way to scale your Kubernetes cluster
- the right way to setup kubectl correctly to entry your cluster
- how EKS works underneath the hood and its integrations with AWS
- the right way to setup administration utilizing the Kubernetes Dashboard
- the right way to deploy a stateless utility on EKS and expose it with a public Elastic Load Balancer
- the right way to deploy a stateful utility on EKS and bind it with EBS volumes
- the right way to deploy a stateful utility (corresponding to WordPress) with EFS community drives
- handle your Kubernetes cluster utilizing the AWS CLI and eksctl CLI
On this course, we don’t cowl the fundamentals of Kubernetes or AWS, and focus solely on the utilization of Amazon EKS.
You must know
- For Kubernetes: Namespaces, Companies, Deployments, Quantity Declare
- For AWS: VPC, Subnets, IAM, EC2, EBS, Load Balancers, Safety Teams
- For Linux: familiarity with Linux and Shell
After which you’ll be able to confidently take this course!
Gerd Koenig is the lead hands-on teacher of this course. He loves Kubernetes and is amazed by the benefit of use of Kubernetes on AWS. He’ll stroll you thru all of the hands-on and deploy a number of functions with you!
Stephane Maarek is the lead concept teacher for this course. He’s an AWS Licensed Options Architect and the writer of the highly-rated AWS programs on Udemy. He has already taught to 200000+ college students and acquired 60000+ evaluations.
The instructors share all their AWS information on the platform, taking the time to clarify each idea and supply college students with each theoretical and sensible dimensions. You might be in good fingers!
This Course Additionally Comes With:
Lifetime Entry to All Future Updates
A responsive teacher within the Q&A Part
Full downloadable code to breed the hands-on on your machine
Udemy Certificates of Completion Prepared for Download
A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Cash Again Assure!
That is the course that would change how you utilize Kubernetes within the AWS Cloud.
Studying and getting hands-on on AWS EKS lets you improve your profession alternatives and helps to spice up your earnings. An funding in your profession is an funding in your self. Don’t procrastinate. There isn’t a time like the current to take cost of your profession. Take your profession to the subsequent degree by studying AWS EKS immediately!
Take the course now, utterly threat free !
Who this course is for:
- AWS architects, who wish to prepare for utilizing Kubernetes on AWS
- Kubernetes customers, who’re curious how Kubernetes on AWS works
- Everybody who’s concerned with Kubernetes, AWS and the right way to use these providers
Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes Free Download
The publish Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes appeared first on Download Now.
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Supposed, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared underneath Academic Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Removing Please Contact the Administrator or E mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com