Up to date Month-to-month in 2019! Be prepared for the Dockerized future with the quantity ONE Docker + Kubernetes mega-course on Udemy. Welcome to essentially the most full and up-to-date course for studying and utilizing containers finish-to-finish, from improvement and testing, to server deployments and manufacturing. Taught by an award-profitable Docker Captain and DevOps advisor.
Simply beginning out with Docker? Good. This course begins out assuming you’re new to containers.
Or: Utilizing Docker now and must deal with actual-world issues? I’m right here for you! See my manufacturing matters round Swarm, Kubernetes, secrets and techniques, logging, rolling upgrades, and extra.
BONUS: This course comes with Slack Chat and Stay Weekly Q&A with me!
“I’ve followed another course on (Udemy). This one is a million times more in depth.” “…when it comes to all the docker stuff, this is the course you’re gonna want to take” – 2019 Pupil Udemy Evaluate
Simply up to date in November 2019 with sections on:
- Docker Safety high 10
- Docker 19.03 launch options
Why must you study from me? Why belief me to show you the greatest methods to make use of Docker? (Hello, I’m Bret, please enable me to speak about myself for a sec):
- I’m A Practitioner. Welcome to the actual world: I’ve acquired 20 years of sysadmin and developer expertise, over 30 certifications, and have been utilizing Docker and the container ecosystem for my consulting purchasers and my very own corporations since Docker’s early days. Study from somebody who’s run a whole bunch of containers throughout dozens of initiatives and organizations.
- I’m An Educator. Study from somebody who is aware of easy methods to make a syllabus: I wish to enable you to. Individuals say I’m good at it. For the previous few years I’ve educated 1000’s of individuals on utilizing Docker in workshops, conferences and meetups. See me train at occasions like DockerCon, O’Reilly Velocity, GOTO Conf, and Linux Open Source Summit. I hope you’ll determine to study with me, and be part of the improbable on-line Docker group.
- I Lead Communities. Additionally, I’m a Docker Captain, which means that Docker Inc. thinks I do know a factor or two about Docker and that I do effectively in sharing it with others. In the actual-world: I assist run two native meetups in our fabulous tech group in Norfolk/Virginia Seaside USA. I assist on-line: often in Slack and Twitter, the place I study from and assist others.
“Because of the Docker Mastery course, I landed my first DevOps job. Thank you Captain!” – Pupil Ronald Alonzo
“There are a lot of Docker courses on Udemy — but ignore those, Bret is the single most qualified person to teach you.” – Kevin Griffin, Microsoft MVP
Giving Again: a portion of my revenue on this course will probably be donated to supporting open supply and defending our freedoms on-line! This course is barely made attainable by the wonderful individuals creating open supply. I’m standing on the shoulders of (open supply) giants! Donations will probably be break up between my favourite charities together with the Digital Frontier Basis and Free Software program Basis. Look them up. They’re superior!
That is a dwelling course, and will probably be up to date as Docker and Kubernetes options change.
This course is designed to be quick at getting you began but additionally get you deep into the “why” of issues. Merely the quickest and greatest strategy to study the most recent container abilities. Have a look at the scope of matters within the Session and see the breadth of abilities you’ll study.
Additionally included is a non-public Slack Chat group with 20k college students for getting assist with this course and persevering with your Docker and DevOps studying with assist from myself and different college students.
“Bret’s course is a level above all of those resources, and if you’re struggling to get a handle on Docker, this is the resource you need to invest in.” – Austin Tindle, Course Pupil
A few of the many cool belongings you’ll do on this course:
- Edit internet code in your machine whereas it’s served up in a container
- Lock down your apps in non-public networks that solely expose vital ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster within the cloud
- Set up Kubernetes and and study the main server cluster instruments
- Use Digital IP’s for constructed-in load balancing in your cluster
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for sooner constructing and tiny deploys
- Construct/Publish your personal customized software photographs
- Study the variations between Kubernetes and Swarm
- Create your personal picture registry
- Use Swarm Secrets and techniques to encrypt your surroundings configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling at all times-up design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML information for native dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
- And a lot extra…
After taking this course, you’ll be capable to:
- Use Docker in your every day developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Deploy apps to Kubernetes
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose information
- Construct multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Make Kubernetes YAML manifests and deploy utilizing infrastructure-as-code strategies
- Construct a workflow of utilizing Docker in dev, then take a look at/CI, then manufacturing with YAML
- Defend your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets and techniques
- Preserve your Dockerfiles and pictures small, environment friendly, and quick
- Run apps in Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes and perceive the professionals/cons of every
- Develop regionally whereas your code runs in a container
- Defend essential persistent information in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your workforce into the longer term with the most recent Docker container abilities!
Additional issues that come with this course:
- Entry to the course Slack workforce, for getting assist/recommendation from me and different college students.
- Bonus movies I put elsewhere like YouTube, linked to from this programs sources.
- Weekly Stay Q&A on YouTube Stay.
- Tons of reference hyperlinks to complement this content material.
- Updates to content material as Docker adjustments their options on these matters.
Who this course is for:
- Software program builders, sysadmins, IT execs, and operators at any ability stage.
- Anybody who makes, deploys, or operates software program on servers.
Created by Bret Fisher, Docker Captain Program
Final up to date 8/2020
English, French [Auto-generated]
Measurement: 14.03 GB
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared below Instructional Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Elimination Please Contact the Administrator or E-mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com