What you’ll learn
- Gain basic understanding of Kubernetes Fundamentals
- Develop Kubernetes Configuration Files in YAML
- Deploy Kubernetes Cluster on local systems
- Deploy Kubernetes on Cloud – Google Cloud Platform
- Deploy Applications on Kubernetes
- Setup ReplicaSets, Services and Deployments on Kubernetes
- Basic System Administration
- Have access to a laptop or system to setup Kubernetes
Learning Kubernetes is essential for any DevOps professional. DevOps engineers are always in demand. Currently the average Silicon Valley salary for a DevOps engineer is 20% higher than what a software engineer makes.
DevOps engineers make an average of $140,000 to $200,000 annually. And One of the most in-demand skills is Kubernetes Deployment.
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Kubernetes is at the cutting-edge of application deployment. The best way to kick-start your DevOps career is by learning how to effectively deploy Kubernetes.
This course is for absolute Kubernetes beginners. With zero knowledge about Kubernetes, once you take this course and complete all of the hands-on coding exercises, you will be ready to deploy your own applications on a Kubernetes platform.
58 lectures 05:39:52
3 lectures 09:14
6 lectures 40:05
6 lectures 17:20
4 lectures 13:02
3 lectures 11:34
Kubernetes Concepts – PODs, ReplicaSets, Deployments
14 lectures 01:28:59
Networking in Kubernetes
2 lectures 08:36
5 lectures 22:28
5 lectures 01:08:11
2 lectures 06:18
8 lectures 54:01
teacher: Mumshad Mannambeth
Level: Advanced to advanced