Learn DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins using Pipelines and Docker Download
Use Jenkins the DevOps approach. Automate your Jenkins jobs by using Jenkins Pipelines, Docker, and the Jenkins Job DSL
What you’ll study
- Use Jenkins to carry out Steady Integration inside your Software program Improvement Lifecycle
- Set up Jenkins using docker
- Configure Jenkins “The DevOps way”, using Docker, Jobs DSL and Jenkins Pipelines
- Use plugins to combine Jenkins with well-liked growth software program
- Configure the authentication and authorization choices to tighten safety in your Jenkins UI
- You must have an understanding about software program growth generally
- You’ll want to have the ability to set up Jenkins on a PC or Cloud occasion. A coupon code for $10 free credit score on DigitalOcean is supplied
Jenkins is the most well-liked software to do Steady Integration and Steady Supply of your software program:
- It’s free and open supply
- It has a robust neighborhood with hundreds of plugins you need to use
- Jenkins is utilized in a variety of corporations, from startups to enterprises
This course will train you how you can use Jenkins using the Jenkins DSL and Jenkins Pipelines (Jenkinsfile). It’s a brand new approach of using Jenkins, slightly than using freestyle initiatives. I name it using Jenkins, the DevOps approach! I’ll clarify you about infrastructure as code and automation to verify you perceive how Jenkins Pipelines matches inside this new mind-set.
I’ll present you how you can combine Jenkins Pipelines with well-liked software program instruments, like:
- GitHub / Bitbucket
- JFrog Artifactory
- Onelogin (Using SAML)
If you happen to’re on the lookout for a job within the DevOps area, Jenkins is a should have ability.
A coupon to get $10 free credit on DigitalOcean is supplied inside this course. You should utilize this coupon to put in Jenkins on a DigitalOcean droplet.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who’s uncovered to software program supply: Builders, System Directors, DBAs, Managers
Learn DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins using Pipelines and Docker Free Download
The submit Learn DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins using Pipelines and Docker appeared first on Download Now.
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared underneath Academic Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Elimination Please Contact the Administrator or E mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com