Learn how one can run, deploy, handle and preserve containerized Docker purposes on Kubernetes
What Will I Learn?
- Have the ability to perceive, deploy and use Kubernetes
- Get began with Containerization and run these containers on Kubernetes
- Use Kubernetes as a single node and on AWS
- Have the ability to run stateless and stateful purposes on Kubernetes
- Have the ability to deploy WordPress and MySQL on Kubernetes
- Have the ability to administer Kubernetes
- There aren’t any quick conditions to start out this course. The first lectures within the course will clarify methods to set up the software program
When Google began operating containers a decade in the past, no person might attain this type of infrastructure agility and effectivity. Utilizing this data, Google launched Kubernetes as an free and open supply undertaking. These days Kubernetes is utilized by small firms and massive enterprises who need to achieve the effectivity and velocity Google has.
You’ll be able to containerize purposes utilizing Docker. You’ll be able to then run these containers in your servers, however there’s no means you may handle these effectively with out additional administration software program. Kubernetes is an orchestrator in your containers that may create, schedule and handle your containers on a cluster of servers. Kubernetes can run on-premise or within the cloud, on a single machine or on 1000’s of machines.
This course will aid you to achieve understanding methods to deploy, use, and preserve your purposes on Kubernetes. If you’re into DevOps, this can be a know-how you should grasp. Kubernetes has gained loads of reputation recently and it’s a effectively sought talent by firms.
I’ll present you methods to construct apps in containers utilizing docker and methods to deploy these on a Kubernetes cluster. I’ll clarify you methods to setup your cluster in your desktop, or on the cloud utilizing AWS. I take advantage of an actual world instance app (WordPress with MySQL – running a blog software program) to indicate you the actual energy of Kubernetes: scheduling stateless and stateful purposes.
The introduction lectures that present you the Kubernetes desktop set up are free to preview, so you may have already got a go at it earlier than shopping for the course!
That is the fourth course within the “Learn DevOps” collection. You don’t have to have watched any earlier “Learn DevOps” course, however for those who discover you want some extra background on microservices and containerization, then I would extremely suggest you to take the course “Learn DevOps: Continuously Deliver Better Software”.
This course additionally has Closed Captions (English subtitles)
Who’s the target market?
- There isn’t any prior data wanted, however a dev/ops/cloud/linux/networks background will certainly assist
- The course optionally makes use of Kubernetes on AWS. If you wish to study extra about AWS itself, you have to to learn some AWS documentation or take one other AWS course. The course solely explains methods to use Kubernetes on AWS, it doesn’t clarify methods to use AWS itself. Nonetheless, all steps that you should comply with are defined on this course.
Created by Edward Viaene
Final up to date 12/2020
Measurement: 4.60 GB
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared beneath Academic Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Elimination Please Contact the Administrator or Electronic mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com