Welcome this nice course the place you’ll be taught python programming and moral hacking on the similar time, the course assumes you may have NO prior information in any of those matters, and by the top of it you’ll be at a excessive intermediate degree having the ability to mix each of those expertise and write python packages to hack into laptop techniques precisely the identical manner that black hat hackers do, and use the programming expertise you be taught to write any program even when it has nothing to do with hacking.
This course is extremely sensible nevertheless it received’t neglect the idea, we’ll begin with fundamentals on moral hacking and python programming, putting in the wanted software program after which we’ll dive and begin programming right away. From right here onwards you’ll be taught all the pieces by instance, by writing helpful hacking packages, so we’ll by no means have any boring dry programming lectures.
The course is split into quite a lot of sections, every goals to realize a selected purpose, the purpose is normally to hack right into a sure system, so we’ll begin by studying how this method work and its weaknesses, and then you definately’ll lean methods to write a python program to take advantage of these weaknesses and hack the system, as we write this system I’ll train you python programming from scratch protecting one subject at a time, so by the top of the course you’re going to have quite a lot of moral hacking packages written by your self (see beneath) from backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvesters, community hacking instruments, web site hacking instruments and the record goes on. You’ll even have a deep understanding on how laptop techniques work, methods to mannequin issues, design an algorithm to unravel issues and implement the answer utilizing python.
As talked about on this course you’ll be taught each moral hacking and programming on the similar time, so listed here are some of the matters that shall be coated within the course:
- Writing packages for python 2 and three.
- Utilizing modules and libraries.
- Variables, sorts …and so on.
- Dealing with consumer enter.
- Studying and writing information.
- Information constructions.
- Desiccation making.
- Object oriented programming.
- Packet manipulation utilizing scapy.
- Socket programming.
- String manipulation.
- Compiling packages to binary executables.
- Sending & receiving HTTP requests.
- Parsing HTML.
- + extra!
- Fundamentals of community hacking / penetration testing.
- Altering MAC tackle & bypassing filtering.
- Community mapping.
- ARP Spoofing – redirect the movement of packets in a community.
- DNS Spoofing – redirect requests from one web site to a different.
- Spying on any consumer related to the community – see usernames, passwords, visited urls ….and so on.
- Inject code in pages loaded by any laptop related to the identical community.
- Exchange information on the fly as they get downloaded by any laptop on the identical community.
- Detect ARP spoofing assaults.
- Bypass HTTPS.
- Create malware for Home windows, OS X and Linux.
- Create trojans for Home windows, OS X and Linux.
- Hack Home windows, OS X and Linux utilizing customized backdoor.
- Bypass Anti-Virus packages.
- Use faux login immediate to steal credentials.
- Show faux updates.
- Use personal keylogger to spy on all the pieces typed on a Home windows & Linux.
- Learn the fundamentals of web site hacking / penetration testing.
- Uncover subdomains.
- Uncover hidden information and directories in a web site.
- Run wordlist assaults to guess login data.
- Uncover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities.
- Uncover weaknesses in web sites utilizing personal vulnerability scanner.
Applications you’ll construct on this course:
You’ll be taught all of the above by implementing the next hacking packages
- mac_changer – modifications MAC Handle to something we would like.
- network_scanner – scans community and discovers the IP and MAC tackle of all related shoppers.
- arp_spoofer – runs an arp spoofing assault to redirect the movement of packets within the community permitting us to intercept information.
- packet_sniffer – filters intercepted information and exhibits usernames, passwords, visited hyperlinks ….and so on
- dns_spoofer – redirects DNS requests, eg: redirects requests to from one area to a different.
- file_interceptor – replaces intercepted information with any file we would like.
- code_injector – injects code in intercepted HTML pages.
- arpspoof_detector – detects ARP spoofing assaults.
- execute_command payload – executes a system command on the pc it will get executed on.
- execute_and_report payload – executes a system command and stories end result through e-mail.
- download_and_execute payload – downloads a file and executes it on track system.
- download_execute_and_report payload – downloads a file, executes it, and stories end result by e-mail.
- reverse_backdoor – provides distant management over the system it will get executed on, permits us to
- Entry file system.
- Execute system instructions.
- Download & add information
- keylogger – information key-strikes and sends them to us by e-mail.
- crawler – discovers hidden paths on a goal web site.
- discover_subdomains – discovers subdomains on track web site.
- spider – maps the entire goal web site and discovers all information, directories and hyperlinks.
- guess_login – runs a wordlist assault to guess login data.
- vulnerability_scanner – scans a goal web site for weaknesses and produces a report with all findings.
As you construct the above you’ll be taught:
- Establishing a penetration testing lab to follow hacking safely.
- Putting in Kali Linux and Home windows as digital machines inside ANY working system.
- Linux Fundamentals.
- Linux terminal fundamentals.
- How networks work.
- How shoppers talk in a community.
- Handle Decision Protocol – ARP.
- Community layers.
- Area Title System – DNS.
- Hypertext Switch Protocol – HTTP.
- How anti-virus packages work.
- Connecting units over TCP.
- Transferring information over TCP.
- How web site work.
- GET & POST requests.
- And extra!
By the top of the course you’re going to have programming expertise to jot down any program even when it has nothing to do with hacking, however you’ll be taught programming by programming hacking instruments!
With this course you’ll get 24/7 assist, so if in case you have any questions you possibly can publish them within the Q&A piece and we’ll reply to you inside 15 hours.
- This course is created for instructional functions solely and all of the assaults are launched in my very own lab or in opposition to units that I’ve permission to check.
- This course is completely a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity, no different organisation is related to it or a certification examination. Though, you’ll obtain a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, aside from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone fascinated about studying Python programming
- Anyone fascinated about studying moral hacking / penetration testing
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Safety
Final up to date 6/2020
Dimension: 12.58 GB
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared below Instructional Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Removing Please Contact the Administrator or E-mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com