MySQL for Data Analysis – SQL Database for Beginners Download
Be taught SQL for Enterprise Intelligence & Massive Data Analytics w/ MySQL Workbench (apply to SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL)
What you’ll be taught
- Write SQL queries to discover and analyze databases with MySQL Workbench
- Discover ways to use SQL to extract, type, filter, and group information rapidly and effectively
- Analyze information throughout a number of tables with highly effective MySQL JOIN statements
- Remedy sensible arms-on assignments and actual-world enterprise use instances
- Grasp distinctive ideas, instruments and case research that you just received’t discover wherever else
- Get LIFETIME entry to useful resource information, quizzes, assignments, and skilled help
- MySQL Workbench and Neighborhood Server for Mac or Home windows/PC (we’ll stroll you thru the free set up course of)
- Fundamental understanding of database fundamentals inspired, however not required
See why this is likely one of the TOP RATED SQL/MySQL Programs on Udemy:
“Clear presentation of information and with enough repetition of important SQL concepts to help make the information memorable. Loved the frequent practice examples and code debugging exercises!”
– Maggi M.
“I totally loved this course! Everything was very easy to understand, but it moved at a fast enough pace that I never got bored. I learned SO much about MySQL and had fun doing it. In fact, at the end of the day I didn’t want to stop learning — I wanted to keep charging on to the next lesson!”
– Ann S.
“John’s deep understanding of SQL and database analysis and ability to explain those tools to a newcomer with 0 experience, is really unmatched. I’ve taken other SQL and MySQL courses and tried reading books, but this course is by far the easiest way to understand SQL. Excited to see more courses from John!”
– Steven M.
SQL and MySQL are extremely highly effective instruments for managing and analyzing relational databases, and a ability that each Analyst and Enterprise Intelligence skilled ought to have within the arsenal.
On this course, you’ll play the position of a enterprise proprietor who simply acquired Maven Films, a brick and mortar DVD rental store. Utilizing solely a MySQL database and MySQL Workbench, your mission is to be taught every little thing which you can about your new enterprise; together with your stock, workers, and buyer habits.
However don’t fear, you’re not alone! We’ll be proper right here to information you from begin to end, sharing crystal clear explanations, MySQL professional ideas and finest practices, and course quizzes, tasks and homework assignments to check your SQL and database evaluation expertise alongside the best way.
- SQL Intro & MySQL SetupWe’ll begin with a fast intro to the SQL panorama and it’s widespread “flavors” (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, and many others), then download and set up the instruments that we’ll have to entry and discover our MySQL database (MySQL Neighborhood Server + MySQL Workbench)
- SQL Database Fundamentals (Half 1)As soon as we’ve got our instruments put in, we’ll rapidly assessment some database fundamentals and start to discover the 16 tables contained inside our MySQL database, containing details about Maven Films clients, stock, and transactions.
- Analyzing Data from Single Tables with MySQLOn this part we’ll begin exploring and extracting info from particular person tables in our MySQL database, and apply writing SQL queries to pick, filter, type and group our information.
[MID-COURSE MYSQL PROJECT]
- SQL Database Fundamentals (Half 2)The second half of the course is all about anayzing information from a number of tables in MySQL, so we’ll start with a fast assessment of relational databases and database evaluation: major vs. overseas keys, relationship cardinality, normalization, and many others.
- Analyzing A number of Tables through MySQL JOINSOn this part, we’ll assessment the most typical kinds of SQL joins (INNER, LEFT, RIGHT, OUTER, and many others), and discover some extra advanced MySQL queries to investigate information that bridges a number of tables in our database.
[FINAL MYSQL PROJECT]
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course does NOT cowl constructing, altering, or sustaining SQL/MySQL databases. Our purpose right here is to give attention to information exploration and database evaluation utilizing MySQL and MySQL Workbench (we’ll cowl database administration instruments in a separate course).
Enroll at this time and get LIFETIME entry to:
- 5+ hours of excessive-high quality video
- Downloadable MySQL book
- Quizzes and homework assignments
- Mid-course and Ultimate SQL tasks
- 30-day cash-again assure
When you’re trying for a arms-on, sensible information to mastering information evaluation with SQL/MySQL, that is the course for you!
-John (Lead SQL Teacher & MySQL Knowledgeable, Maven Analytics)
Wanting for the total enterprise intelligence stack? Search for “Maven Analytics“ to browse our full course library, together with Excel, Energy BI, MySQL, and Tableau programs!
Who this course is for:
- Analysts or BI professionals seeking to rapidly retrieve or analyze information saved in relational database techniques
- Excel customers seeking to shift right into a broader enterprise intelligence or database-targeted position
- Anybody looking for to be taught one of many world’s hottest and highly effective database programming languages (SQL)
- College students trying for a arms-on and extremely partaking introduction to MySQL for information evaluation
- Anybody seeking to pursue a profession in information evaluation or enterprise intelligence
- NOTE: This course is NOT for database directors (we received’t cowl instruments to construct or preserve databases on this course)
MySQL for Data Analysis – SQL Database for Beginners Free Download
The put up MySQL for Data Analysis – SQL Database for Beginners appeared first on Download Now.
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared beneath Academic Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Elimination Please Contact the Administrator or E mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com