Construct the again-finish of a .NET Core 3.1 internet software with Web API, Entity Framework Core & SQL Server very quickly!
What you’ll be taught
- Construct a whole .NET Core 3.1 again-finish with Web API, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server & SQLite
- Implement Token Authentication with JSON Web Tokens & Roles
- Make the most of all three kinds of relationships in your database: one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many
- Use the HTTP request strategies GET, POST, PUT & DELETE
- Implement finest practices which are utilized in the true world like a correct construction to your Web API, Dependency Injection, asynchronous calls with async/await and Information-Switch-Objects (DTOs)
- Use LINQ to filter, kind, map, choose and entry your entities.
- Seed information with code-first migrations programmatically
- Migrate from .NET Core 3.1 to .NET 5
- It’s best to have fundamental data of C#.
The .NET Core framework is getting higher and higher and extra essential within the internet growth world these days.
Virtually each request I get for brand spanking new internet growth initiatives is asking for data in .NET Core, together with Web API and Entity Framework Core.
So, realizing the basics of again finish internet growth with .NET Core might be extremely helpful to your profession. And that’s the place this course is available in.
In a brief time frame, you’ll discover ways to arrange a Web API, make restful calls to this Web API and likewise save information persistently with Entity Framework Core, Code-First Migration, a SQL Server & SQLite database, and all three kinds of relationships on this database.
We’ll get proper to the purpose, you will notice each single step of writing the mandatory code and by the top of this course, you’ll have what it takes to say ‘yes’ to all of the .NET Core venture requests from any recruiter.
The one instruments you want at first are Visible Studio Code and Postman – each can be found free of charge.
We’ll use Visible Studio Code for our implementations and Postman to make calls to the Web API. Each instruments can be found for Home windows, Mac OS, and Linux. And since .NET Core is cross-platform, you may observe this course on any of those working methods. (I do know, Microsoft and cross-platform, it nonetheless surprises me, too.)
Later, we can even make the most of SQL Server Specific and the SQL Server Administration Studio to handle our database. These are additionally obtainable free of charge.
By the top of this course, we can even take a look at configure the online software to make use of a SQLite database and likewise seed information for that database.
The again finish software we’re going to construct is a small textual content-based mostly position-enjoying sport the place completely different customers can register (we’re going to make use of JSON internet tokens for authentication) and create their very own characters like a mage or a knight, add some expertise and a weapon, and likewise let the characters battle in opposition to one another to see who’s the most effective of all of them.
What You Will Study
- Create your first Web API name in lower than 10 minutes
- Initialize a Git repository to your supply management
Web API Core
- The Mannequin-View-Controller (MVC) sample
- Create fashions and controllers
- Attribute routing (with parameters)
- The HTTP request strategies GET, POST, PUT & DELETE
- Finest practices to your Web API like a ServiceResponse class and Information-Switch-Objects (DTOs)
- Map your fashions with AutoMapper
Entity Framework Core
- Code-First Migration
- SQL Server Specific
- The right way to use a DataContext and a correct ConnectionString
- All earlier HTTP requests with Entity Framework Core to save your information in a SQL Server & SQLite database
- Information Seeding: Insert information with a migration programmatically
- Token Authentication with JSON Web Tokens
- Safe controllers with the Authorize attribute
- Add roles to the customers
Superior Relationships with Entity Framework Core
- One-to-one relationships
- One-to-many relationships
- Many-to-many relationships
- Embrace entities with Entity Framework Core
- Get the correct relations between entities
Extra Than Simply CRUD
- Begin automated fights
- Filter and order RPG characters by their highscore
My identify is Patrick and I can be your teacher for this course. I’m a internet developer for over a decade now, I’ve labored for large companies and small groups, as an worker and a contractor and I simply like to see the way in which Microsoft goes with .NET Core and the way essential it will get day-to-day.
To this date, I used to be in a position to run 5 programs on internet growth right here on Udemy about ASP.NET, single-web page purposes, and Angular, with a complete of over 45.000 distinctive college students and about 4.000 critiques.
When you have any questions, be happy to attach.
And in the event you nonetheless have any doubts, you’ve a 30-day cash-again assure, no questions requested.
So, I hope you’re prepared to your new expertise and your new initiatives! 😉
I’m trying ahead to seeing you within the course!
Course picture: practicuum/Shutterstock
Who this course is for:
- College students who need to construct skilled .NET Core internet growth expertise.
Created by Patrick God
Final up to date 1/2021
Dimension: 2.16 GB
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared beneath Instructional Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Removing Please Contact the Administrator or E mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com