Be taught NextJS from the bottom up and construct manufacturing-prepared, fullstack ReactJS apps with the NextJS framework!
What you’ll be taught
- Be taught all key NextJS options like pre-rendering, SSR, information fetching, file-primarily based routing and authentication
- Learn to construct shopper-facet and fullstack ReactJS apps with NextJS
- Construct actual initiatives and apply what you realized with palms-on initiatives and examples
- Take the complete course or the “NextJS Summary” module for a quickstart in case you have restricted time
- ReactJS data is strongly really helpful, however the course additionally features a full React refresher module
- NO prior NextJS data is required
I created the bestselling Udemy course on React, now I’m tremendous excited to share this course on NextJS with you – an in-depth course about an incredible React framework that means that you can take the following step as a React developer and construct actual, manufacturing-prepared initiatives with React and Subsequent.js!
Too many buzzwords in your style?
Honest sufficient – however certainly, NextJS is a good selection for rising as a React developer and for taking your React apps to the following stage!
As a result of NextJS is rising quick and subsequently in excessive demand. And there are good causes for that: NextJS means that you can construct React apps with constructed-in server-facet rendering and web page pre-rendering. Constructing nice consumer experiences and search engine pleasant (search engine optimisation!) React apps has by no means been simpler!
As well as, NextJS makes constructing fullstack React apps (frontend + backend code mixed in a single mission) extraordinarily straightforward as effectively! Mix shopper-facet and server-facet code and construct a NodeJS-primarily based API facet-by-facet together with your frontend React apps. It’s a breeze with NextJS!
Need to add authentication? NextJS simplifies that as effectively and makes consumer signup, check in and session administration very handy.
This course will take you from NextJS newbie to superior stage very quickly!
We’ll begin on the very fundamentals, no NextJS data is required in any respect, and we’ll then dive into all of the core options that make up NextJS. Each in concept in addition to with a number of actual initiatives the place all ideas might be utilized step-by-step.
For this course, you’ll want primary React data, although the course does include a “React refresher” module in case it’s been a while because you final labored with React.
This course additionally features a “NextJS Summary” module which lets you all the time come again to the course sooner or later and refresh your data with out going by means of the complete course once more. Otherwise you simply take that abstract module (and skip the remaining for now) to study all of the core options in as little time as attainable.
After ending this course, you’ll be effectively ready to construct your individual NextJS initiatives from the bottom up and apply for NextJS positions!
Intimately, this course will cowl:
- What’s NextJS? And why would you employ it?
- Why is simply React (in lots of instances) not sufficient?
- Creating NextJS initiatives from the bottom up & understanding these initiatives
- Working with file-primarily based routing
- Including dynamic routes and catch-all routes
- Implementing totally different types of web page pre-rendering and server-facet rendering
- Working with information and including information fetching + pre-fetching to your apps
- Pre-producing dynamic and static pages
- Including optimizations like metadata to pages
- Optimizing photos with the NextJS Picture part
- Constructing fullstack apps with API routes
- Managing app-vast state with React context (in NextJS apps)
- Including authentication to NextJS apps
- A number of full apps the place we’ll apply all these core ideas!
- A whole React.js refresher module (in order that we’re all on the identical web page)
- A NextJS abstract module so that you could refresh what you realized or simply discover the core options shortly
- And way more!
I can’t wait to start out this journey along with you!
Who this course is for:
- React builders who wish to take the following step and construct manufacturing-prepared React apps
- React builders who purpose to construct fullstack React apps
- Internet builders on the whole, who wish to work with one of the fashionable and in-demand tech stacks
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Final up to date 3/2021
Dimension: 11.00 GB
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared beneath Academic Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Removing Please Contact the Administrator or Electronic mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com