Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps Download
Be taught Python coding with RESTful API’s utilizing the Flask framework. Perceive learn how to use MongoDB, Docker and Tensor move.
What you’ll study
- Have a deeper information and understanding of core parts of net growth utilizing Python
- Perceive and be capable to use the flask framework
- Plan, construct, setup and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 occasion
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database
- Construct a machine-learning API utilizing Tensorflow for picture recognition
- Primary information of the Python programming language
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to take your Python expertise to the following stage
So you understand a little bit of Python and need to find out about RESTful API’s and different cool applied sciences like Flask, Docker, MongoDB to call just some?
Or perhaps you simply need to add net growth Python expertise to your resume.
No matter the reason being, you’ve landed on the precise web page if you are interested in taking your Python expertise to the following stage.
Why use Python for net growth?
Coding in Python is easy, and a pupil with no prior information can simply perceive a line of code and its use – this implies with solely the fundamentals, you may comfortably write an entire program.
Python has a large number of frameworks and instruments to get you up and going quick with net growth.
It’s an amazing match – a strong language with an amazing vary of instruments that you would be able to put to make use of shortly.
Why select this course?
- It is possible for you to to study and perceive learn how to design and implement RESTful API’s through the Flask framework.
- Ever wished to know what a NoSQL database is, and learn how to use one? You’ll learn to try this as effectively, utilizing Python.
- And what’s Docker, and what does it imply to “dockerize” your apps? Yep, you guessed it, you’ll study that as effectively on this course.
- You’ll even learn to construct a machine studying API utilizing TensorFlow for picture recognition.
- One other scorching subject is DevOps, and you’ll find out about that and undergo the method of deploying a RESTful API on an Amazon EC2 occasion.
- Briefly, this course is designed to take your fundamental Python expertise and take you to the following stage within the shortest time period.
What matters are lined on this course?
Understanding the Fundamentals of the Python Flask Framework
Understanding and Implementing a REST API
Venture: Database as a Service Restful API
Venture: Constructing a Restful API for similarity verify utilizing Pure Language Processing
Venture: Constructing an Picture Recognition Restful API utilizing Tensorflow and Deep Studying
Venture: Constructing a Restful API to Deal with Financial institution Transactions
Deploying Restful API into an AWS EC2 Occasion
You’ll come away with a agency understanding of how all of the items work individually, and extra importantly how they match collectively.
This actually is an multi function course to get you on top of things with these matters, quick.
What expertise do you want?
The perfect pupil could be somebody with a fundamental information of Python who is raring to enhance their expertise. That’s it!
Prepared to start out?
In case you’re prepared to start out the course, then click on the enroll button to get began. We sit up for seeing you on the within.
Python Tutorial for Absolute Inexperienced persons
Python Bootcamp 2020 Construct 15 working Purposes and Video games
The Full Python & PostgreSQL Developer Course
Be taught to Grow to be a Skilled Python Programmer
Automated Software program Testing with Python (Up to date)
Who this course is for:
- This course is appropriate for these with fundamental expertise, who want to find out about Python net growth
- This course is right for individuals who want to study extra about RESTful API’s
- Anybody with an curiosity in database, DevOps, MongoDB, and extra
Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps Free Download
The put up Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps appeared first on Download Now.
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Supposed, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared below Instructional Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Elimination Please Contact the Administrator or Electronic mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com