REST APIs with Flask and Python Download
Construct skilled REST APIs with Python, Flask, Flask-RESTful, and Flask-SQLAlchemy
What you’ll study
- Join internet or cell functions to databases and servers through REST APIs
- Create safe and dependable REST APIs which embrace authentication, logging, caching, and extra
- Perceive the totally different layers of an internet server and how internet functions work together with one another
- Deal with seamless consumer authentication with superior options like token refresh
- Deal with log-outs and stop abuse in your REST APIs with JWT blacklisting
- Develop professional-grade REST APIs with professional instruction
- Some prior programming expertise in any programming language will assist. The course features a full Python refresher course.
- All software program used within the course is supplied, and fully free
- Full inexperienced persons might want to take a newbie Python course first, and then transition to this course afterwards
Are you uninterested in boring, outdated, incomplete, or incorrect tutorials? I say no extra to copy-pasting code that you just don’t perceive.
Welcome to the bestselling REST API course on Udemy! I’m Jose. I’m a software program engineer, right here that can assist you really perceive and develop your expertise in internet and REST API improvement with Python and Flask.
Manufacturing-ready REST APIs with Flask
This course will information you in creating easy, intermediate, and superior REST APIs together with authentication, deployments, databases, and rather more.
We’ll begin with a Python refresher that may take you from the very fundamentals to a number of the most superior options of Python—that’s all of the Python that you must full the course.
Utilizing Flask and widespread extensions Flask-RESTful, Flask-JWT, and Flask-SQLAlchemy we are going to dive proper into growing full, stable, production-ready REST APIs.
We may even look into important applied sciences Git, Heroku, and nginx.
You’ll have the ability to…
- Create resource-based, production-ready REST APIs utilizing Python, Flask, and widespread Flask extensions;
- Deal with safe consumer registration and authentication with Flask.
- Utilizing SQLAlchemy and Flask-SQLAlchemy to simply and effectively retailer sources to a database; and
- Perceive the complicated intricacies of deployments and the efficiency of Flask REST APIs.
However what’s a REST API anyway?
A REST API is an software that accepts knowledge from purchasers and returns knowledge again. For instance, a REST API might settle for textual content knowledge from the consumer, equivalent to a username and password, and return whether or not that may be a legitimate consumer within the database.
When growing REST APIs, our purchasers are normally internet apps or cell apps. That’s in distinction to after we make web sites, the place the purchasers are normally the customers themselves.
Collectively we’ll develop a REST API that not solely permits purchasers to authenticate but in addition to retailer and retrieve any knowledge you need from a database. Studying it will assist you develop any REST API that you just want on your personal tasks!
I satisfaction myself on offering glorious assist and suggestions to each single scholar. I’m all the time accessible to information you and reply your questions.
I’ll see you on the within. Take your first step in the direction of REST API mastery!
Who this course is for:
- College students wanting to increase the capabilities of cell and internet functions by utilizing server-side applied sciences
- Software program builders seeking to develop their skill-set by studying to develop skilled grade REST APIs
- These seeking to study Python whereas particularly catering to internet providers
REST APIs with Flask and Python Free Download
The put up REST APIs with Flask and Python appeared first on Download Now.
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared beneath Academic Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Removing Please Contact the Administrator or E mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com