- NO prior data on databases (of any variety) is required
- Normal net growth or cell growth data will enable you to however isn’t a must have
- You should utilize any working system – Home windows, macOS, Linux, it’ll all work!
MongoDB is among the most essential NoSQL databases you possibly can work with today. It’s extraordinarily common and MongoDB builders are in excessive demand.
Irrespective of when you’re constructing net functions, cell functions or every other type of utility or when you’re an information scientist – you’ll must work with knowledge. Storing knowledge, querying it effectively and minimizing complexities while optimizing efficiency are essential duties.
MongoDB makes working with knowledge easy – it’s constructed on a philosophy that prioritizes efficiency and effectivity.
On this course, you’ll be taught all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database expertise is required!
Intimately, you’ll be taught:
- … tips on how to set up and use MongoDB regionally and within the cloud (MongoDB Atlas)
- … tips on how to carry out CRUD (Create, Learn, Replace, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
- … tips on how to filter for knowledge effectively
- … tips on how to work with each the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
- … tips on how to enhance efficiency by utilizing indexes (and tips on how to use the appropriate indexes!)
- … tips on how to use the wonderful “Aggregation Framework” that’s constructed into MongoDB
- … what reproduction units and sharding are
- … tips on how to use MongoDB Atlas – the cloud resolution supplied by MongoDB
- … tips on how to use the serverless platform (Sew) supplied by MongoDB
- … and far more!
This course is a hands-on course – you’ll be taught by writing code/ instructions. We’ll work on all kinds of instance knowledge and use-cases and by the tip of the course, you’ll have all of the data you could work with MongoDB in your subsequent challenge!
This course is for you, irrespective of which programming language you propose on utilizing, you’ll be taught a uniform manner of interacting with MongoDB that may be simply utilized to any language.
This course is for you:
- … when you’re brand-new to MongoDB and databases usually
- … when you bought some fundamental database and even MongoDB expertise – on this course, there are totally different entry factors you possibly can select from!
- … if you’re an online or cell app (or desktop app) developer who considers utilizing MongoDB
- … when you’re working in a workforce that considers utilizing MongoDB (or already does use it)
- … if you’re primarily utilizing SQL-based databases up to now and also you need to discover the preferred NoSQL different
This course is NOT for you:
- … when you’re on the lookout for a information on administrating MongoDB servers => This course focuses on the instructions/ queries you write, it’s NOT an administration course. I’ll present (intimately) tips on how to deploy a ready-to-use cloud MongoDB resolution that follows greatest practices although.
Who this course is for:
- Builders or knowledge scientists who plan on (or are already) working with MongoDB
- Everybody who’s interested by NoSQL databases
- Each newbie and superior MongoDB customers who need to discover all of the core options
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Final up to date 7/2020
Dimension: 5.63 GB