What you’ll learn
- The workflow of Professional Editing
- Using basic editing tools and techniques
- Creating custom effects and transitions
- Making text and graphic animations
- Color and Audio Corrections
- Basic Visual Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 or later
- Basic understanding of Windows or Mac
We’ve gather so much experience over the past 10 years and bundled this into the best Premiere Pro class any beginner is looking for.
You are here to start editing and that’s what we’ll make you do! We’ve down-scaled the theory lessons to a fundamental basis, to give more time to the creative tasks.
You’ll learn a solid basis of Premiere Pro which allows you to do the following:
- Organizing and starting a Premiere Pro project
- Perform basic edits, arranging clips and working in multiple layers
- Perform advanced edits using the toolbox, masks and blending techniques
- Applying and adjusting video/audio effects
- Create custom graphics and texts
- Making custom templates and using third party templates
- Create custom animations and understand its mechanics
- Mixing audio from speech, music and sound effects
- Exporting a video with the proper settings
Instructor Jordy Vandeput
I’m a full-time trainer in both video editing and film production. I’ve grown a company by the name Cinecom in which we train people from around the world in an entertaining way.
My purpose in life is help develop creativity as much as possible. Seeing people learning new skills gives me so much fulfillment.
Who this course is for:
- Creative people who want to start editing videos
- Students who like fast result and learn new things rapidly
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion