VSD – Library characterization and modelling – Part 1 Download
VLSI – The center of STA, PNR, CTS and Crosstalk
What you’ll be taught
- Perceive timing, noise and energy libraries syntax and semantics
- Develop fashions for logic gates and macros
- Use the above-generated fashions and do STA
- Full data on circuit design and SPICE simulations
- Full data of a customized structure
- Good to have data of Bodily design, Static timing evaluation, Noise & Crosstalk and Clock tree synthesis
- You’ll be able to check with my current programs or some other exterior materials, however data about above all is a should
In case you are an STA engineer or PNR engineer or CTS engineer or, usually, a bodily designer or Synthesis engineer, you could have positively come throughout the phrase ‘Library’. This course explains you, intimately, what it precisely means.
You’ll be able to name Library because the soul and coronary heart of Semiconductor industries. With out them, you’ll be able to’t have single-chip out. With out the data of Libraries, all different programs are incomplete.
Guess what, you might be on the best web page. This course offers a complete overview of characterization methods and superior modelling of circuits for contemporary and superior nodes.
Not solely that, you will notice what goes behind designing a easy single enter inverter. The gates like inverter, buffer, AND, OR are all referred to as as cell, and you may be amazed to see how are the represented in actual IC design.
This course is designed in collaboration with main characterization firm Paripath, who’ve designed the state-of-the-artwork characterization software program referred to as GUNA
I want to Thank the whole Paripath crew for serving to me in designing experiments for this course. This course is motivated by the will to fill the hole on characterization and modelling
Liberty is a registered trademark of Synopsys Inc.
Verilog is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Programs, Inc.
SDF and SPEF are emblems of Open Verilog Worldwide
Get in proper now and have an unforgettable journey of your life…
Who this course is for:
- Analysis professionals
- Graduate college students
- Circuit and PDK designers
- Characterization engineers
- CAD builders
- Managers, Mentors and the merely curious
VSD – Library characterization and modelling – Part 1 Free Download
The submit VSD – Library characterization and modelling – Part 1 appeared first on Download Now.
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Meant, All Rights Reserved to the Precise Proprietor. This content material has been shared below Instructional Functions Solely. For Copyright Content material Removing Please Contact the Administrator or E mail at Getintocourse@gmail.com